Wednesday, August 31, 2022

How is my weight loss plan?

As the title says, how is my weight loss plan?

-For breakfast and lunch I eat/drink a breakfast smoothie :

Vegan chocolate protein powder, half a frozen banana, pb2 fit, unsweetened almond milk, dark chocolate square, chia, hemp seed, flax seed oil, Ice. 322Calories each/ 644 cal. 44g protein. 37 gram fat.

-For third meal:

I eat two cheddar rice cakes, tablespoon of low carb pizza sauce, a little cheese 3 pepperoni’s, Italian seasoning 200 calories

Dinner typical meal preps:

Baked chicken wings or tenderloins light teriyaki sauce, rice and pineapple chunks, about 500 calories

Taco bowl beef or ground turkey, typical taco toppings 500 calories

Salmon seasoned or cheese crusted on a weekend night. Broccoli and seasons red potatoes. 450 calories

Baked chicken, salad with cheese, light ranch. Below 450 ish calories

135 oz of water.

Starbucks refresher twice a week.

No fast food. 30 minutes of moderate-intense cardio 4 days a week, with 30 minutes of strength training set 12-10-8; all muscle groups at some point on alternate days.

Male, 30yrs old, 5’6”, Starting weight is 255 CW245.

I’m in a calorie deficit from dropping fast food alone. Most days I’m almost at 1400 calories, I’m just starting and know I want my calories to be under 2000. Any advice and criticism I appreciate, Goal is to be 145-150lbs by January 2024.

submitted by /u/Wakandashitizthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kc6FIJm

No comments:

Post a Comment