Saturday, August 27, 2022

YouTube Weight Loss Exercises

If you haven't looked for a video on YouTube for weight loss exercises, this will hopefully be a great resource for you.

For those who have used YouTube for exercises, especially for weight loss, who do you watch?

Personally, I prefer GrowWithJo. Occasionally I'll mix it up and do a Fitness Marshall video.

GrowWithJo has a great range of videos that target many different areas of the body, or target goals like 5k steps. She definitely has some accessible videos, and most moves can be modified. I do like the format of frequent bursts of exercise followed by frequent bursts of rest.

FitnessMarshall is all dance-based exercises to popular songs. However, there are always at least 2 dancers (usually 3!), with one doing an easier version, and one doing a harder version. The only thing that deters me from FitnessMarshall is the amount of crotch touches/grabbing, both accidental and on purpose.

I should also note: I am typically low-impact, as I have many physical disabilities, and can't do most things very quickly, so finding accessible creators is a must for me personally 😊.

submitted by /u/PurplePainChallenger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dci7RNK

No comments:

Post a Comment