Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Does anyone else find calorie counting kinda...fun?

I (23F) have been calorie counting for about a month now (thanks to all the info available on this subreddit!). While calorie counting hasn't always been the most enjoyable lifestyle change, I often do find it fun from day to day. Figuring out what I can eat for each meal, indulging in a treat at the end of the day when/if I have 'leftover' calories, logging it all in the Lose It! app, and so on.

Each day feels like a new food adventure, even when I often eat the same basic foods (with enough variety to ensure I'm eating a balanced diet). And the best part is that I truly don't feel deprived anymore (as opposed to other diets/methods of eating that never worked for me) because I can eat anything I want. I just have to budget for it.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you also find calorie counting (and/or the whole weight loss process) fun. :)

submitted by /u/EnduranceBeyondHope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fghW6s4

No comments:

Post a Comment