Sunday, August 21, 2022

i’m afraid to weigh myself.

okay, so i really want to lose weight. i’ve wanted to for a long time but i feel like now i am finally at a point where i feel like it’s feasible. here’s the issue: i need a starting weight. the last time i went to the doctor (around several months ago) i weighed around 195. when i saw that number it sent me into a downward spiral mentally and i was SO ashamed of myself. but in order to keep track of my weight loss, i feel like i need a starting weight. but i’m afraid if i weigh myself that the number might be higher and i think if i am in the 200s i would actually have a mental breakdown. i don’t know what to do and i was wondering if anyone had any advice?

submitted by /u/Ambitious_Weather_50
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WhNM84m

No comments:

Post a Comment