Thursday, August 18, 2022

Edging around 200lbs but I won’t be discouraged!!!

In February 2022I hit my highest weight ever- 215lbs. I am 31F, 5’7.

Have lost massive amounts of weight before but Covid and depression hit me hard in 2021. In October 2021 I left a bad job and relationship, but managed to turn things around in March. I started a recomp journey, knowing that it would be slow especially on the scale, but that I would see results in my clothes and mirror much faster. Things have been going well, and I went from a size 16, to (I guess), size 12(almost size 10!!), and massive difference in the mirror.

As predicted, I have been edging around 200lbs for since basically mid June, and I broke through to 199 last weekend for the very first time. I was so excited! But I know from experience that weight fluctuates and i would likely see a 2 in front again in the near future.

And behold- yesterday I had a doctors physical and I weighed in at 202. Disappointing, absolutely. But I also had the gown on, jockeys, and had eaten a light breakfast that day. So I know I’m around the 199/200 mark.

I know that this time next year it will be a completely different story. And when I got back, a colleague complimented me unprompted about my weight loss! They told me out of nowhere how skinny I looked and that I’ve melted away the pounds and look fab. I was blown away as I’ve not gotten many comments, felt wonderful. She couldn’t beleive I weighed 200 pounds! I know that with so much muscle I will always weigh more than most, but what an awesome way to offset the discouraging morning. And I know that I will continue on , no spiraling here, and if I had my cheat day, I will pick myself up and carry on!

Here’s to persistence and determination!

submitted by /u/valgme3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xqomHUR

No comments:

Post a Comment