Sunday, August 28, 2022

I am overweight.... FINALLY

29m, 6'2". SW:317 CW:224 GW:200

Title says it all, I am finally overweight. I've lost 93 pounds.... That's crazy to say, I never thought I'd actually be here making a post.

I started my journey about a year and a half ago, I hated what I saw in the mirror. There has been may ups and downs, wanting to quit, feeling unmotivated and everything else in between. The majority of my weight loss so far has come from counting calories and IF, I rarely hit the gym. At this stage I feel like incorporating the gym into my routine a few times a week will help me break through and get to my goal weight while also gaining some muscle and beginning to tone my body a bit.

If you are struggling, I believe in you. I know it's hard and you want to quit sometimes. You can do this. Stay strong.

submitted by /u/wosterda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vFe5abp

No comments:

Post a Comment