Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Closing in on goal weight, lost over 70# (6’2 M)

As the title states I’m a 6’2” male who started using CICO almost a year ago to melt away the fat. I’m fairly active so burn lots of calories and it’s been pretty easy. I only adjusted calories once during this period but as you can see from the trend linked below it’s been a steady, machine like weight loss.

https://postimg.cc/MvMmGzYy

Since I’m closing in on my goal weight range of 185-190 I’ve starting to be more concerned about maintenance and how that’ll be. I want to raise my calories up and adjust every couple of weeks to stay inside the goal range when I get there. I’m hoping that this won’t trigger some sort of binging like I’ve had in the past that got me obese in the first place. I believe I can counter this with good planning.

Do you guys suggest a “soft landing” at my goal by gradually adding 100-200 calories a day back in and making the last weight loss even slower or just plow ahead and change once I’ve hit my goal? Right now I’m losing about 1.25 pounds per week so have 4375 calories per week to add back in. My limitations mainly apply to six days per week only so in theory my maintenance plan would be 700 calories per day extra on those days and keep my cheat day calories about as they have been. Anyway, your thoughts are appreciated!

submitted by /u/SnooRobots136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JczYqfC

No comments:

Post a Comment