Monday, August 15, 2022

Enjoyed myself and didn't gain!

I recently went upstate to visit some friends from college, and I was nervous about gaining back some of the weight I'd lost. They're very snacky, junk food-y people (I am as well), and I was concerned about how I was going to stay on track. We were playing D&D together, so there were chips and soda and things of that nature, plus we all made dumplings together.

Because I wasn't able to weigh in while I was up there, I went home expected to see a pretty significant gain. You could imagine my surprise when I didn't gain at all, I lost weight.

I don't know if it was because of all the walking I did through transit stations, or because of all the swimming I did in my friend's pool, but I'm really glad that I didn't negatively impact my progress. It makes me happy that I can still enjoy myself and keep up the momentum in my weight loss.

submitted by /u/kingbennyboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qpxdyt5

No comments:

Post a Comment