Thursday, August 11, 2022

Overwhelmed

Ever since I started university, I’ve been progressively gaining weight from long nights of studying, ordering takeout, and not being super active. I’m 5’7 (170cm) and currently around 225lbs/102 kg.

I’ve been trying to lose weight for a while but never stuck with a workout routine or healthy diet long enough. In May, I joined a gym and started working out a minimum of 3 times a week but I haven’t seen any weight loss or difference in my body.

For the last week, I’ve been really strict about: - only drinking water - not ordering takeout or going to restaurants - and I’ve been focusing more on eating healthier - for the last two weeks, I’ve also been working out a minimum of 4 times a week and plan to continue that

I want to lose weight mainly for my health but also to help my mental health, since I hate the way I look and feel at this weight. I’m also stressing because I’m getting married in a year, and I want to feel confident at my wedding.

I’m just currently feeling really overwhelmed on this weight loss journey because I see so much conflicting information online and I don’t want to waste more time.

I would love advice on: - how long it should take for me to start seeing results. I’m happy to trust the process but I just don’t want to waste time and effort if it won’t be effective towards weight loss - is eating healthier, working out 4 times a week, and only drinking water enough to see weight loss results? I’ve also been trying to increase my steps every day

I just need some general advice and encouragement because im feeling very overwhelmed and hopeless at the moment. Thanks in advance for reading this and helping.

submitted by /u/FreeJournalist6779
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/W5x8fAb

No comments:

Post a Comment