Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Inconsistent weigh ins making me lose my mind

I’ll be honest - I can get a little scale obsessed when going through my weight loss journeys just because seeing progress is such a rush and such motivation to keep going.

But these digital scales are driving me crazy. My SW is 187, my last weigh in was 180.2 - so close to being in the 170s!!! And then it all went to hell. Suddenly getting readings that didn’t make sense like overnight drops of 5lbs followed by a gain of 3 when weighing myself again to see what was going on.

So I bought a manual Doctor scale and weighed in….all the way back at 186. I know I’ve lost more than 1lb in a month, so was my SW wrong??? I’m driving myself insane now and feel like I’m back at square one. Help.

submitted by /u/Piestander
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cSsfrAu

No comments:

Post a Comment