Saturday, August 13, 2022

ONE THIRD OF THE WAY THERE!

Started at 91 kgs (200 lbs) at the end of June. It's the most I've been. I'm 5'11 and 32 years old.

Deleted all my food delivery apps and completely stopped eating out. Ate simple home cooked meals with a light dinner and a calorie deficit of around 500-800 calories per day Brisk walked 4km everyday

I'm down to 85 kgs (187 lbs). That's around 6 kgs (13 lbs) lost in 45 days. My goal weight is 76 kgs (167 lbs). The rate of weight loss as plateau'd a bit in the past week or 10 days, but I am in this for the long haul and anticipate around 4 more months till I hit my goal. I'm confident I will get there and just wanted to share my progress!

submitted by /u/pisstakenidentity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iWZ0P2m

No comments:

Post a Comment