Saturday, August 20, 2022

How do I stay motivated to maintain my weight?

Hi everyone!

16 months ago I was 275lbs. I’ve lost 115 lbs. I have 5 lbs left to go. Weight loss has motivated me and kept me going over the last 1.5 years. I look forward to exercise and nutrition because I’m moving towards a goal. With only 5 lbs left to go, I’m concerned the excitement will be gone once I am maintaining my weight.

Every 3 months I take a diet break and try to eat at maintenance calories but I end up overeating. It gets boring for me if I don’t feel like I’m making progress.

I lift weights, walk, and do HIIT twice a week.

Are there any tips or strategies to keep maintaining my weight more exciting?

submitted by /u/PennJersey03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/43XsNq2

No comments:

Post a Comment