Monday, August 15, 2022

Food cravings and calorie deficit

I've been doing my best to lose weight and gain a healthier lifestyle.

I'm a mother of two kids and it's hard trying to adjust my lifestyle but I've lost about 30lbs from my highest weight. My problem is that I love food and will binge eat quite a bit which is most likely the reason for my stall in weight loss. The reason I believe this is I've been consistently working out for the past few months and that has led to losing inches but I'm staying at the same weight. I'm working on my water intake as well so any tips to get that in throughout the day is helpful.

My main question is how to get back into eating within my calorie deficit? I've done it before and I try not to overly restrict but, even though I'm trying to do what I've done previously to lose weight, I still get overwhelming cravings to the point that I binge eat.

submitted by /u/JenniferBSW
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D7zMFRX

No comments:

Post a Comment