Wednesday, August 10, 2022

NSV: New clothes again!

I started my weight loss in January and am now 45lbs lighter. (SW: 179 CW:134 GW: 120 5'2" F)

In early spring I bought a few new clothing pieces as I had dropped a couple pants sizes.

Yesterday I took the kids to the museum and as we walked past a glass walled exhibit I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass and realized I looked RIDICULOUS. My XXL shirt was hanging off and my pants sagged in the crotch. It was time to get new clothes again.

I started at pant size 16 fitting slightly loose(room for my gut when I sat), and shirt size XL/XXL(depending on the brand.

I reluctantly went to my closet and pulled out several pants and shirts to donate, I then went to the thrift store and with fear... purchased M shirts and size 10 pants.

They all fit beautifully and I can't believe it. I was fully expecting a reality check ("you're not as small as you hope you are!"), but the reality check was actually "you're smaller than you realize".

My brain just hasn't caught up, yet. I still see myself as the 180lb woman I was, and not the 134lbs I now am.

I am just so happy with my progress.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone else on their journey, we've got this!!

submitted by /u/Ok_Image6174
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7D86JSe

No comments:

Post a Comment