Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I'm at my largest and need some advice.

I'm 24, disabled, and 410 pounds. I want to lose weight, but I don't know where to start. I have to use a wheelchair for long distances at this point. I feel embarrassed about it. I'm at the point where washing and wiping my butt is very hard but want to change that. My doctor says I could get weight loss surgery, but they didn't help much with what I should eat or make a weekly diet plan. They said I should drink a meal replacement plan once daily. Where did y'all start? Are gyms worth joining? I have a YMCA near me. Does swimming help? What apps do you guys recommend using? Any advice on cooking and what is healthy and what to buy in stores? I have a limited amount of money a month, so any tips would help! What is a good calorie count for me? Is 1,800 too much or enough?

submitted by /u/KitMocahbee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UJm6piC

No comments:

Post a Comment