Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Nsv: instead of getting mad at myself for not fitting into a sewing project, I decided to just re-cut the sleeves and try again

Not necessarily a weight loss win, but rather a mindset success.

I have so many 80%+ finished projects hidden away because I try them on and hate how I look in them or can’t fit in them at all.

This time, my upper arms couldn’t fit comfortably into the sleeves, and although I was really upset and had to put it away last night, I woke up this morning and realized the obvious solution- just cut new sleeves! No need to hate myself or punish myself, I can still finish this project I’ve already spent so long on.

submitted by /u/sourdoughkitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/r4JVKC9

No comments:

Post a Comment