Thursday, August 18, 2022

I can not be consistent

Hi, I’m new in this sub. I’ve lost 16 kg/35 lbs in total.

To summarize my weight loss journey, I started in December 2021. Lost 8 kg/17 ½ lbs. Then I stopped for a few months. I started again in May 2022. Lost another 8 kg/17 ½ lbs.

Now, again, I struggle to continue. I don’t know why I can’t do it more than 3 months. How can I be more mentally strong so I can be consistent for more than 3 months?

btw, I ate around 900 cals a day when dieting, Now I kind of want to take a break so I’ve been eating around 2000 cals a day for a few weeks. I want to start dieting again but I feel mentally tired. I don’t even have energy to count my calories

Edit: I commented my stats

submitted by /u/gl0w_up
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CMxvwLX

No comments:

Post a Comment