Thursday, August 18, 2022

Day three of 500 calorie deficit. I feel miserable and at my wit's end. How do people do this?

Breakfast:

  • two peaches
  • avocado/egg paste
  • one slice of gluten free bread (have celiac)
  • 1/2 cup cottage

Lunch:

  • one serving of zatarain's yellow rice
  • one serving of taco meat
  • skippy's peanut butter squeeze pouch

Dinner:

  • pea protein powder in milk
  • 1 serving of lentil soup
  • 2 cup broccoli
  • taco meat or smoked salmon strips

This is my diet. My TDEE is 2536 calories. I am currently eating 1910-1970 calories. I am 155 pounds and would like to become 145.

I am a 23 year old male who is physically active (HIIT or low-impact cardio steady state 4x a week). My BMI is 25.0, so I want to make changes. Once I graduated and began my 9-5, I gained weight because I lost energy to workout at the same intensity as in college. Just cannot do it. So, with my shitty exercise, I could no longer eat ~3000 calories and remain at a BMI of 23.

I am eating the broccoli, cottage cheese, and supplementing with protein powder (30g protein!!) in milk. The protein powder tastes like cum and induces nausea. No matter the fiber, protein powder etc, I feel exhausted, dizzy, and nauseous. I feel cold. I feel like there is nothing to look forward to in life anymore. I feel this faint hunger throughout my stomach every hour of the day. Each second of the day is devoted to thinking about food and calories. I wake up in the morning thinking about food. I do not know what to do. I am, however, committed to weight loss because it is what my body deserves. Does the body get used to the lower caloric intake? I am a weakling.

submitted by /u/naftaron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xpjiPwu

No comments:

Post a Comment