Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I can't stop touching my legs

Been on this weight loss thing since April and since I've started I've been taking the stairs twice a day when I go between home and work; in total I walk around ten flights of stairs a day four days a week. Additionally I have a standing desk at work and home that I use often.

Recently on my drives to work I'll have my hand resting on my leg just above my knee and before it was just kinda soft feeling but NOW it's almost entirely muscle. My thighs don't rub against each other anymore and when I see myself in the mirror I can tell that my legs are WAY more toned and muscular than in the past.

I'm genuinely having troubles not touching my legs while I'm sitting because I just can't get over how good my legs feel

submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotThatJoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NpqoEZI

No comments:

Post a Comment