Friday, August 26, 2022

losing weight for the 25th time

When I was 12 I weighed 147 pounds and I have lost weight through diet and exercise 24 times since then. I am 223 pounds now. I had been between 180-200 pounds for almost 3 years but keeping the weight of never got easier. It was difficult and draining until I gave in. I want to lose weight and keep it off for good this time. For those of you who kept the majority of their weight loss off for 5 years or more, what advice do you have? How did you overcome the yo-yo effect and your body going into starvation mode?is there a way to keep it off without feeling deprived? Or does it never get easier and I just have to power through it every day and that's the cost of keeping the weight off?

Am I just being a wimp or is it this difficult for most people?

submitted by /u/takeabullet4ubabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OhPpqv0

No comments:

Post a Comment