Sunday, August 14, 2022

Depression and weight loss

Those of you who suffered from depression prior to weight loss, does losing weight significantly improve your mood?

(I’m currently working on my depression with a doctor, a therapist and meds, etc., so not looking for this type of advice, more looking for real people that went through it )

I’m asking, cause I’m a 28 yo (F), 5’9, SW: 320 CW: 289 GW: 200; I find I have a lot of trouble sticking to the routines necessary to lose weight, mostly because of low moods. That makes me feel like a failure and makes me feel like there’s no hope I’ll ever succeed and lose the weight.

It would make me feel hopeful if some of you had stories of weight loss improving significantly your mood, as I guess that would be a way to motivate myself.

submitted by /u/YoungLostKid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mQzBO9b

No comments:

Post a Comment