Saturday, August 27, 2022

Cant lose anymore

Hello! I’ve been trying to lose weight for about 2 years now. I’m 6’1, 220 lbs currently coming down from 245ish. I go to the gym every day, eat eggs, fruit, veggies, and grilled chicken for almost every meal. Protein shakes for snacks, and always keep in my calorie deficit as well as use my food scale.

Recently I’ve started taking my time at the gym a little more seriously and have been doing intense HIIT workouts as well as weightlifting followed by cardio. The only time I’ve ever been at my goal weight was when I was starving myself, on weight loss pills, and smoking cigarettes. I don’t want to live that life ever again, but this inability to lose my love handles is killing me. I just feel like I’m taking all sorts of tips and not getting anywhere. Any advice?

submitted by /u/dbcooper847263
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/damfeKI

No comments:

Post a Comment