Saturday, August 13, 2022

NSV Shopping/"Unlocking" my own closet!

I've had a big victory for me this week. I'm 29 pounds down and am finally back to a weight I was at before the panini-demic. I took the plunge to shop my own closet of all the cute clothes I was wearing the spring of 2020. I'm so excited: I've got 5 "new" pairs of pants, most of my favorite dresses (some are a little big now and I love it), and so many cute tops.

I also still have motivators. In addition to the pants that fit nicely were several more pairs that I could get on and zip (not something I could've done in May.). However, they'll definitely look better in about 5-10 more pounds of weight loss - which is where I hope to be when they become more weather appropriate.

I'm so excited to be back to having such a large portion of my closet available to me. I feel like I'm down a layer, and have at least two more small weight/size goals to go before I really need to start buying new clothes at the end of my journey. (We love a slow 10 year weight gain and the inability to get rid of clothes.)

Just thoroughly excited over here! I hope that others can relate to "unlocking" sections of their closet.

submitted by /u/Dogcam62
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ir27kBa

No comments:

Post a Comment