Sunday, August 28, 2022

Finally hit the big 50 in pounds lost after peaking at 302lbs in late 2020/early 2021.

The before/after, mostly the same outfit in both worn the same way

It's surely a milestone, but far from over yet! There was a lot of stalling on the way due to my mental health fluctuating, and my eating habits and current mental state are very closely connected.

I have PCOS which I've been told time and time again makes weight loss that much harder, but what got me to this point was frequent walking of 1-3 miles and intermittent fasting (calorie intake fluctuating depending on my activity/energy).

I'm already seeing loose skin on my stomach and thighs which admittedly scares me a lil bit because I still have like another 120 to lose. But I'm trying not to let that stop me because already I feel insanely better, and I'm excited to see how much better I become.

It's weird because in the mirror I feel the same as I did at my highest, but the photos are what really tell the story. I'm glad I took plenty of befores too because back then I was so ashamed of ever having photos taken of me.

submitted by /u/SharpieScentedSoap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AEST0Ds

No comments:

Post a Comment