Wednesday, August 31, 2022

i’m so excited about my loose skin

was getting ready this morning and noticed the skin right above my belly button and around my lower tummy stomach looked … wrinkly. it took me a minute to realize what i was seeing, but then it hit me that my skin is finally starting to sag! i’m 23F, 5’6, and have lost just at 60lbs from 208lbs.

i was so scared to start my weight loss journey due to the thought of loose skin. but noticing this new wrinkly skin this morning, i just felt proud of myself for the first time in maybe my whole life. :)

i guess i’m just posting to say that i never wanted to commit to weight loss cause i always thought seeing loose skin on my young, “never-had-a-baby” belly would be this devastating, awful thing that wouldn’t be worth the effort. i never would have guessed that i’d be crying happy tears for my loose skin, i have worked SO hard for it. i’m freaking pumped!

submitted by /u/sillylilwalnut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kt06hZC

No comments:

Post a Comment