Thursday, August 11, 2022

I'm trying a more laid back approach this time.

Previously when starting my weight loss tries I would always start out following my rules really closely and doing really good, then it all goes downhill. After a week or two the cravings come in and I go into a big binge session, every single time. This time I've decided not to track anything, I'm just going to consciously try to eat better. I go for a weekly grocery shop and buy what I need for the week. Previously, if I finished certain things before the next week I'd just go to the store and buy more, things like chips and other snacky stuff. From now on I'm committing to not rebuying things because I ate them too fast, either have some self control, or go without.

submitted by /u/Megabusterish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JGSjg6x

No comments:

Post a Comment