Saturday, August 20, 2022

Need help with a meal and weight loss plan!

(I’m in the UK) I lost weight in the past with a strict VLCD plan (Exante) but I fell off the wagon over covid and put the weight back on and WAY more. I’m the heaviest, unhealthiest and unhappiest I’ve ever been and I need a routine to follow to the t and stick to. However would like to have more of a health and fitness focus this time as I’m aware that the VLCD just isn’t sustainable.

Was considering buying the Six Pack Revolution 75 day plan but it’s expensive and doesn’t start for a few weeks. Does anyone have any good beginner (fitness level = zero) plans or programs that tell you exactly what to eat and do, meal prep, grocery lists, exercises etc? I know I could work out my own but I feel like I need a few weeks done for me to give me a kick start in the right direction.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/emmaoh91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/enXICuN

No comments:

Post a Comment