Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Having sex for the first time since losing 185 pounds. I am terrified.

Not sure what I’m looking for: advice, encouragement, whatever but I need to get this off my chest.

SW: 430 CW: 245

Third date with an amazing woman happening this weekend, and she has made explicitly clear what her intentions are. I am over the moon, and absolutely mortified. I have a LOT of loose skin. I’ve been hitting the gym for about a year, so there is some definition too, but if I’m on top and hanging over her I am mortified of what my saggy skin will look like. If I’m on bottom my ass and thigh skin puddles around me.

She is aware of my weight loss and has seen (clothed) before and after pics. She is also a doctor, so she should also be even more aware. But I can’t stop imagining the look on her face when she sees me for the first time. I’ve seen it before, it was in the face of every single passenger as I walked down the aisle looking for my seat in an airplane when I was at my heaviest.

Should I warn her before we get intimate? Just ignore it completely and never address it? Laugh it off by saying “heads up I look like a half melted candle in the back of an abandoned Home Goods?”

I’ll take any and all advice you have

submitted by /u/MediaClerk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fT8Ja5L

No comments:

Post a Comment