Friday, August 26, 2022

Update: I am hungry all the time

So I made a post about how I had been doing so well in weight loss and then all of a sudden it’s like the gates of hell opened and I was so HUNGRY all the time!

A few people suggested somethings to me and I’m trying all of them out.

One thing that immediately helped: adding more protein and fibre to my diet.

I struggle to do that a lot. Even though I eat veggies and yoghurt and meat etc. it seems like it’s never enough.

I saw an ad on Instagram about a protein pancake. 40% daily fibre per serving and 24g of protein for 210kcal.

My usual breakfast was around 400kcal (Turkey sandwich). So I found the pancake mix at my local grocery store and tried it out.

Well: it worked like a charm. Usually I eat breakfast at 8:30am. And I’m hungry for a snack at 10:30am. Eating the pancakes today, I was hungry at 10:30am again like usual. But the thing is: I ate half of my usual breakfast calories. So half the calories for the same amount of satiated hours.

This isn’t an ad for this pancake lmao. It’s just t say that: I have been focusing on eating whole foods, and that’s great. But I think I need to start adding some of these “health” foods that have added protein/fibre if I’m going to make it to my weight goal. And that’s ok! I don’t have to eat 100% “whole foods”.

Hope that helps someone else too!

What are some “health”/“fitness” foods that have helped you? I’m open to suggestions!

submitted by /u/anotherbutterflyacc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y83K0VR

No comments:

Post a Comment