Sunday, August 28, 2022

Starting to feel "burnt out" after long term weight loss

It's not even that I'm feeling hungry or that the things I'm eating aren't nice, I think I'm just tired of thinking about food so much. I even tried just eating closer to maintenance for the last 2-3 weeks but I still feel the same mentally. I feel more like it's the lack of ability to be carefree about what I eat that's starting to wear on me a bit.

I also don't experience much of the negative physical symptoms that I did at my starting weight, so I guess my remaining weight loss has started to feel a lot less 'urgent' since I don't need it as much. The rest really is honestly more for looks, but I struggle to find the motivation to lose the last kgs to get comfortably within 'normal weight' range (which is my long term goal).

Idk, at this point I don't really feel like it's mentally sustainable for me to try and lose more than maybe 1 kg every month or two or something. I'm just tired. For anyone else who has been doing this for more than just a few months: do you have any advice? Because I'm really starting to struggle. (it's been around 4-5 months for me so far for reference)

submitted by /u/perpetuallyconfused7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S4yJqxB

No comments:

Post a Comment