Wednesday, August 31, 2022

For people who are well on your way to your weight loss goals, did your successful journey begin with persistence or an epiphany?

First, congrats on all the success so far! So proud of you, I look up to you and you're part of the motivation for everyone here.

I guess my question is, did your breakthrough for beginning your downward trend start with slamming your fist on the table and saying "That's it! I'm doing it tomorrow!" Or was it over a long period of doing what you could and it finally caught on?

How many fist slams did it take, or what do you think really began the downwards trend, if anything besides continuing trying?

I know that everyone is different and that there are people on both sides of this. I just want to hear how your success story started!

submitted by /u/NewTastes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qKkpQaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment