Friday, August 26, 2022

You’re not only losing weight - you are also gaining new life!

I’ve been feeling extra motivated lately due to a great routine providing me with consistent results. So I hope someone can take away from what I believe to be positive thoughts on weight loss!

Sometimes, for me, it’s difficult to stay focused on the goal when that goal is only one thing: losing weight, being smaller.

I like eating unhealthy. It’s easier to be lazy. Why would I want to change what I eat, limit how much of it, while also exerting far more physical effort than is necessary? All to be smaller? That’s it?

Nope! That’s not it at all!

Not only are you losing weight, you are gaining new life!

When you lose weight, you will have more stamina to go out and do more; the world will truly be your oyster.

You won’t tire out from a long day out and about, and you won’t sweat on a simple walk in the heat. You will be comfortable in your daily activities like you never knew to be possible.

Shopping for clothes will be fun, not a stressful chore. Not only can you more comfortably buy clothes, but you will feel better and look better as you try them on.

I’m not gonna get too NSFW, but your sex life will enhance. When the body is healthier, the sex organs also grow healthier. Along with the fact that you will be able to perform with more energy, flexibility, and mobility. Plus, you’ll look better, and be more attractive to those you desire.

You’ll enjoy what you eat thanks to a healthier relationship with food. You’ll appreciate treats more, and recognize them as rare deviations rather than what you eat every day. You’ll grow your taste around healthier, more natural options. You’ll enjoy food the way humans are meant to enjoy food.

You will age better. This is a huge one. The new life isn’t just for now… it’s for always. Your body will thank you over the years as your organs continue to perform at their top functionality, your joints and bones won’t ache, you’ll be able to go out and see more, and your golden years will truly be golden. To hammer home this point, think about old people in your life. Which ones live more fulfilling lives: the ones who prioritized health, or the ones who didn’t?

My goal on the scale is to be under 200 pounds before the end of the year. Yesterday, I weighed in at 224. But my overall goal is greater than just my weight.

My goal is to have a better life. I want to feel better, look better, be able to do more, and enjoy every second of life that’s in front of me.

Those are my goals, and whatever yours are, keep your eyes on the prize and remember this:

It’s great when you Lose It, but don’t forget about all that you will gain from it too!

submitted by /u/Arvanti_Golpitan_III
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7xvETUn

No comments:

Post a Comment