Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Fractured my foot. Crutches/cast/boot for 4-6 weeks. Are there any low maintenance (see: quick and/or very little to no prep) meals I can add to my routine to try to help me stay on my weight loss journey while hobbling around?

Like the title says, I’ll be mobile, but very slow and awkward for the next 4-6 weeks. I had just gotten into a good groove (over two weeks straight of exercise each day, cutting out sugary drinks) and now this. While the injury doesn’t keep me from avoiding sugary drinks, I do feel that it will be a little tough to make decent meals while like this (especially with a toddler running around and a spouse away on business from time to time). Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do here? Ideally, I’m looking for Sunday meal prep meals, higher in protein, minimal prep. I know that may seem like a lot of caveats, but I also fully acknowledge that those are in a perfect world scenario.

submitted by /u/hammnbubbly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7XvSoFy

No comments:

Post a Comment