Friday, August 12, 2022

health benefits of weight loss are real

For starters I’m 18F 5’4 188lbs

Of course every overweight person has been told that their size is affecting their health. I believed it in part because I was out of shape as if being able to run a mile was even the half of it. I was around 205lbs and in the hospital for some leg pains and the doctor told me I was fine but said I had high blood pressure for my age. It was 130/80, I can successfully say even with my 17lb weight loss I have managed to drop my bp to 105/65. That could be considered low but for me I’m really stoked about seeing real results that are beyond the scale but show improvements in my health! Just wanted to throw this out here in case anyone else needed other forms of motivation :)

submitted by /u/blair_latte
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lkZ0Ltx

No comments:

Post a Comment