Monday, August 15, 2022

Phentermine

So I have been trying for a couple of years to lose weight. I’m currently at my highest weight (with the stress of a new job it’s been really hard).

My BMI is currently about 29. I need some motivation to help me and of course I’d want to incorporate lifestyle skills like diet and exercise. Currently, my issue is the dieting aspect. I’ve heard about phentermine and have heard people go to weight loss clinics to get started on this medicine.

I wanted to see if anyone on here has had any experience with phentermine - from a weight loss clinic initiating them on it - and what their experience was. How it helped/didn’t help. And also was wondering if ur BMI has to be exactly 30 to get started on it.

submitted by /u/bubbles1864
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bmufsR7

No comments:

Post a Comment