Thursday, August 18, 2022

I suddenly realized the importance of consistency in dieting today

So I have been eating healthy for three of four months. It's starting to stick as a habit. Sometimes I eat good, and I call it a cheat day. ProbIem is that I had a literal full 7 week cheat day this week. Had a birthday celebration this week, a dinner date, a pizza party and a bar event that I got dragged into the very next day- so I just let go of the brakes and ate like a glutton.

Or so I thought.

After waking up at the last day of the week started tapping in all the things I ate in the week into a calorie counter- and, in my wide eyed shock, somehow the most calorie-bloated day only consisted of 2500 calories the next day. Yes, I ate cake but only two pieces and washed it down with black coffee. Yes, I ate like a madman at the dinner date but I only ate lean& managable meats. Yes, I drank alchohol but I somehow stopped at two glasses and half a plate of nachos and drank water for the rest of the night. Yes, I had pizza but only three slices with one or two chicken nuggets and the rest of the day was filled with me getting absolutely mauled in Mario Kart.

I used to have 2n00 calories DAILY before I started making regulation a habit. But now- I thought I was binging like a madman but I had somehow ended up eating LESS than the consumption I usually had before the weight loss journey! And I did it UNCONSCIOUSLY! On autopilot!!!

Man. I'm so proud of my own body developing a system of self constraint. If it was me in January I would have Wolfe down a whole pan of pizzas. Making something a habit (even though you don't have recollection of it) Definitely works out in your favor!

submitted by /u/cresentcube
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4OEJb6K

No comments:

Post a Comment