Sunday, August 14, 2022

my period slows my weight loss down and I hate it

I've posted about this before. I know it's normal and I know I need to factor it in, but I'm so sick of it. I already have insulin resistance which makes it harder to lose weight. I'm working SO hard to get this weight off and my progress being interrupted every month is doing my head in.

This cycle I really did stick to my plan no matter how shitty I felt. Well my period has finished and I'm the same weight as I was this time last week. Again I know this is normal but it just makes me feel so crap.

If I want to set a monthly target, realistically it's a 3 week target. I lose months off of weight loss progress in comparison to someone who doesn't bleed monthly.

Ironically I've been working hard to get my periods back! I have PCOS and they were pretty much gone. They're regular for the first time in my life and don't get me wrong, I'm grateful, but this is so frustrating. And there's literally nothing I can do about it apart from essentially just be okay with the fact that I plateau one week out of four, regardless of how well I've been doing.

submitted by /u/pepperpix123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Nl9m3Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment