Thursday, August 25, 2022

Help with weight loss

I’m 17 (m) 285 lbs 5’8 My weight usually sticks to the same thing during school but when summer break hits and I’ve got nothing to do it goes up

Usually it never bothered me but seeing its almost 300 has definitely made me feel some way and I would really love recommendations because I’m extremely new to this and I’ve never had a healthy life style

As of this week Ive started walking 2 miles after school but next month I’ll definitely bump it up to 4 miles and in October I’ll be getting a gym member ship at planet fitness I’ve also been doing push ups and sit-ups as welll as using dumbbells for other work outs

For my meals I’m trying to portion control but it’s really hard because I’m so used to eating whatever I want and I struggle with that part the most

Is this a good start? And what are some recommendations?

My goal is 200lbs by graduation.

submitted by /u/Heavy-Arm-7078
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CDgyjR3

No comments:

Post a Comment