Sunday, August 21, 2022

Skipping a family reunion because of toxic relatives, and I’m afraid of attention.

Everywhere I go, people talk about my weight loss. They ask questions. They give compliments. They give concerns. There’s jealousy. People treat me completely differently, which I hate. I hate attention. It’s too the point where I’m more anxious now than I was before - I thought it was going to be the opposite. I thought it was going to get better eventually, but it’s not.

It’s officially to the point where I’m skipping family gatherings because I don’t want to deal with it anymore. I’m too anxious. I don’t want the attention. I just want to enjoy myself, but I can’t. I don’t remember the last conversation I had with a relative where my weight wasn’t brought up.

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Eo915mq

No comments:

Post a Comment