Thursday, August 11, 2022

22F starting her weight loss journey. In need of advice.

Hi! So my name is Cat, and I have gained quite a bit of weight since quarantine started. I’m 5’4, and prior to quarantine I was 120 to 130 pounds, but in 2021 I started to gain weight exponentially.

I used to go to a large university in Philadelphia where I’d walk a LOT, and go to yoga classes regularly, but I dropped out due to mental health problems. In quarantine, I was sent to a group home where I live (Puerto Rico) and was served a lot of Creole food, like rice. I gained weight, and in combination with my new Lithium and Risperidone medication, I am currently 174 pounds.

In 2021 I started walking, in 2022 I started yoga (but stopped), and now I’ve just started swimming. I’m eating salads and salmon very regularly and I don’t eat rice anymore. But this has had very little effect, as I’m stuck in the 170s.

As someone who isn’t very athletic at all, and is a beginner cook, I was wondering if you guys could please help me with a diet and exercise plan. I’d be extremely grateful. Thanks.

submitted by /u/deardraculaura
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4bFCv6c

No comments:

Post a Comment