Thursday, August 25, 2022

28lbs lost since the start of my journey!

That's around 3.5 gallons of milk i am no longer lugging around with me on a daily basis!

When I looked at the scale, I dont know why but I assumed I hadn't lost anything since my last weigh in. I've been avoiding the scale because deep down i thought, 'I'm probably at a stand still'. Despite meeting my weekly calorie deficit consistently, I just thought there was no way. I had been feeling guilty over takeout I ordered last week, but when i saw the scale today, i almost cried. I can't believe I'm really doing it, I'm really getting there!

All of my weight loss has been through counting calories! I calculate my TDEE using this website: https://www.calculator.net/tdee-calculator.html

it automatically subtracts calories and presents a calorie goal for daily weight loss. ive been shooting for 2lbs lost per week.

its been as simple as just logging all of my food. paying attention to portions and serving size. i think its also worth noting that i only drink water, honestly i dont really like soda or coffee, so all of my calories come from food which makes counting calories easier for me i think. nothing beats an ice cold glass of water in my opinion!

i have not been exercising and i have a sedentary lifestyle. I sit around at a desk every day.

i still have a long way to go yet but this is the best i have felt in a long while. i hope this might inspire others not to give up, its worth it!

PS. frozen grapes make an amazing night time snack especially in summer. im addicted to them lol

submitted by /u/mousquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BL2K01h

No comments:

Post a Comment