Monday, August 29, 2022

I’m so excited to lose weight!

I’m 14, 220 pounds and can’t wait to lose it! I’ve just been gaining (my moms obese and has never cared about weight and eating healthy) and its been affecting my health so it’s time to lose it. Maybe I can finally have a regular period too. Weight loss isn’t that hard for me to do, it’s just to find motivation to do it is hard. Any help would be appreciated! I will post updates too, but I’m not gonna start until September 5th (the day after I go home.) I’ve done research and I know what I’m going to do and if it isn’t right for my body, I’ll stop. Please DM for help don’t leave in comments so I can refer back to it. Just so excited for this! I can finally feel free with my weight.

submitted by /u/Full-Ad-3983
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cuewv9A

No comments:

Post a Comment