Thursday, August 18, 2022

Best advice you could give to someone?

I'm down 13 pounds, from 332.0 to 319.0, and I'm really excited. My goal is 175. I'm gonna get there.

So I was wondering what the best advice you could give to someone would be. My advice is to find ways to visualize your weight loss (I have two jars of pebbles representing how much weight I want to lose, and move them to how I've lost.)

Also, give yourself celebrations for every so many pounds you lose. Not food, but maybe a new pair of shoes at 50 (my feet have gotten bigger since I gained weight, so I'd need it.) Or dye your hair at 20.

Is there any more advice you wonderful people may have for helping me and others to stay on track?

submitted by /u/killthebard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZXpaniT

No comments:

Post a Comment