Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hey y’all I’m back with an update on my weight loss, 8/14-333lbs 9/5-330.6 lost almost 3lbs since my last post!

Hey y’all I made a few posts here in mid august (around the 14th) and I figured I should update y’all.

I started by counting calories, and I did that for a few weeks before it became to much work… but I still check calorie facts and try to stay within my caloric limits. I also discovered it’s the calories that are harder to measure, that you usually go over on. For example, 2tbsp of the cream I use for my coffee is 70cal, but it’s really not a lot of cream, and I can’t drink black coffee anymore. So if I just creamed my coffee to taste, I’d probably have an extra couple hundred calories unaccounted for if I didn’t measure it. Same goes with cheese, or cookies, or ice cream, or that dinner somebody else cooked. So the way I usually get past that is over assuming caloric amount, and saving calories for when I can’t do any educated assumption. My goal caloric intake is under 2400, when I was counting (still eating around the same amount) I would only eat around 1800cal which gave me enough leeway with what I eat.

I was weighing myself every week but now I usually forget, and that’s probably a good thing. However the scale is still going down! However when I do weigh myself I do it 3 times to make sure it’s correct and then I write it down, so I have all the facts on how much I’ve lost.

So far I’m down 20lbs+ since March! Wednesday March, 23rd- 351lbs Monday September, 5th- 330.6lbs

This is just an update but I’ll end it with a bit of advice. Get good sleep, I always sleep like shit but I was getting better sleep, and now I’m not, my schedule is back to being shit. But sleep made losing weight so much easier, had more energy, mood was better, didn’t have to deal with depression spirals with bad foods. Seriously, get good sleep, and drink water (this is obvious but if I find out you HAVENT been drinking water I will be upset!)

submitted by /u/That_damn_devil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QEYP4lh

No comments:

Post a Comment