Friday, December 9, 2022

How do you consistently track calories over long periods of time? I am tired of falling off the wagon.

I have tried calorie counting more times than I can recall. I did it for the first time 13 years ago. I have the food scales, the apps, the motivational articles, you name it.

Every time I last between 2-12 weeks.

Every time I gain back to the weight I lost and it brings friends.

I've done it with help from an online professional (IIFYM).

I've done it with a buddy.I've tried to slowly change one habit per week. I've combined it with intermittent fasting. I've cut out carbs. I've done volume eating. I've purchased the low calorie alternatives. I've embraced my favorite foods and just eaten less. I've found recipes with high protein. I've focused on getting more water. I've watched the nutrition videos. I've listened to the podcasts about losing weight, and the ones about health at any size.

I am getting bigger and bigger every year and I am so tired of trying and failing.

I do not know what to do anymore. I just can't seem to keep up the habits long enough to maintain weight loss.

CW: probably 185, I can't bring myself to step on the scale. Female 32 5'4".

Does anyone have any tips for remembering to calorie count when the initial motivation wears off?

submitted by /u/superblyfeatured
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c60ab2V

No comments:

Post a Comment