Thursday, December 8, 2022

For Once, I Don't Feel Hopeless

Felt like I needed to finally throw my journey out here for motivation and accountability, and also a little celebration.

I (19F) finally began to take my weight loss journey seriously only a week ago, started at 208 last week, weighed in this morning at 205. It's such a small loss, but after about a year now of saying "I need to lose weight" after my doctor advising me to, I finally have some kind of progress, I've vowed to myself that this it's now or never for me, if I don't start now, it'll just be even harder to do in the future.

Just had to tell someone about this accomplishment, 3lbs down, 45 more to go, cheers to that!

submitted by /u/classcrustacean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YdR7guX

No comments:

Post a Comment