Friday, February 3, 2023

Am I on the right track?

So Sunday will mark 2 weeks in a row I've kept up with my weight loss plan. I feel great but wondering if what I'm doing may cause issues later. For calories, I try to stick to around 2000-2300 a day and focus on trying to have protein be about 60% of my diet. For my workout, I normally do some cardio (running back in forth in my basement) in the morning + one set of strength training then I'll repeat after work with more cardio and another strength training set, normally a different muscle group. so for example I run until my heart rate is in the 150 area (normally about 2 minutes) bench press, then do cardio for as long as I can (started at less than a minute now at about 4-5 minutes) Then in the afternoon the same routine but a different muscle for strength training. Currently I'm currently 30 280lbs 5'6, lost 6 pounds my first week and it's looking like 2 this week. Started to feel a bit more tired this week but even if I only did a few minutes of cardio I still was able to workout twice a day.

I'm wondering if keeping this routine will work out in the long run or is it not as effective as just doing a long workout session in the afternoon? More so concerned if there's any pitfalls I'm not aware of.

submitted by /u/thetickdicklerguy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rpI10b

No comments:

Post a Comment