Wednesday, February 1, 2023

I hit my first weight loss goal! (249->225)

I finally did it! I started my weight loss journey at 249 lbs (5'7" female) and my first bite sized goal was to get to 225.

It took me FOREVER because after the first 20 lbs I kept gaining and losing the same 2 lbs over and over again (for well known reasons. I was overindulging during the holidays and took awhile to get back on track).

I'm doing CICO with a calorie goal of 1300-1500 and I started doing intermittent fasting 16:8 which ultimately helps me adhere to my calorie goals a lot better.

For the past several weeks I also started going to the gym 3 days a week and doing some weights and cardio. I walk on days I don't go to the gym and try to get atleast 7k steps a day (I used to only get about 3k steps a day!)

Next stop...210 lbs!

submitted by /u/CosmicEpisode
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PitTzqE

No comments:

Post a Comment