Wednesday, March 8, 2023

I need advice and encouragement!

Hi everyone! I (28f) 5’6 am currently obese and weigh 238lbs. I’ve gained 83 pounds since September 2020. I used to sit comfortably 155-160lbs, and it’s taken such a toll on my self esteem. I’ve always struggled with my weight, I was overweight growing up from like 8-14. Then I had a period from 19-23 where I worked out 3 hours a day, carb cycled and meal prepped etc, which turned into orthorexia. I’ve definitely had disordered eating for years.. anyway— RIGHT NOW, I’m currently intermittent fasting. I do drink my coffee with creamer though, I’m not sure I’m willing to give that up honestly.. I’ve also been walking on the treadmill for 30 min every other day and doing 1.5 miles at 3mph. I’m not sure if I have any metabolic issues or hormone problems, I have a doctor appointment set for April 4th with a new Doctor because my last one was inappropriate😭 I really don’t eat like crap, I eat lean meats and sweet potatoes mostly. I need to cut out the pretzels though, those are my downfall.. What do you recommend ? I really need help, I want to get back down to 155, and I’m willing to put in the work even if it takes a long time, I’d rather a sustainable weight loss rather than restriction and quick weight loss.

submitted by /u/Nettsiex711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kN5783K

No comments:

Post a Comment