Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Is it normal for birth control to impact your weightloss? I’m debating switching

I’m 132 pounds, 5ft4 and 20F. I’ve been losing weight since May 2022 and have lost almost 35 pounds from 166 pounds. I’ve noticed that within the last three months, my weight loss has gotten incredibly difficult and that because of water retention, my body will hold a few pounds then drop it all the week before and the week of my period.

I’ve been super bloated in my stomach area due to this and have tried a few things to help - but nothing has worked. Last month was bad because my body held onto so much water to the point where I felt very uncomfortable. When it all came off though I was amazed at how lean I looked! I was also really disappointed with my scale results. I made an appointment with my doctor for next week to try and talk about it potential being related to my birth control.

Has any other woman experienced this? I feel like I was doing a good job with my weightloss and now because of all this water retention I feel like I’m not where I want to be physically.

submitted by /u/Soymilky03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7ADd9jw

No comments:

Post a Comment